What Does the Fox Say?

brnThere are so many voices in our lives; negative, positive, pointless, demeaning, uplifting, there are so many voices. When we have problems in life we typically go to a friend to get advice, many times when people ask us our opinion we knowingly or unknowingly base our opinion off of what someone else has said.

There is a song that has gone viral on facebook and many other outlets, the song is What does the fox say? It’s an interesting little song, it points out that all animals say something, but nobody knows what the fox says…. until now

The first time I heard that song I started laughing, but the other night as I laid in bed after watching the music video this thought occurred to me, many voices in our life are like the fox, no bases and sometimes no point.

We constantly find ourselves asking what are friends think, we look at television for advice and to know what to say, how to act, how to respond. We want to be up on all the latest trends, but when was the last time you asked, what does the WORD say?

We quickly go to a friend for advice, we quickly consult a financial advisor, we quickly run to the doctor at the first sign of a symptom, but how quickly do we run to the Word?

The Word says there is a wisdom in a multitude of counsel, yet what underlines that is Godly counsel, Word based counsel. You can get someones opinion but is the persons “opinion” founded on the Word.

The truth is we all need to get some Word, we need to feed on the Word, the Word has every answer, so if you will allow me, today I am going to feed you some Word.

Casey, I’m confused, I don’t know the direction I should go?

Isaiah 30:21 tells us we will hear a voice behind us saying this is the way walk in it, wether we should turn to the right or to the left.

Proverbs 3:5-6 says trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

Psalm 37:23 declares that the steps of a good man are ordered by The Lord.

Casey, I am having financial difficulty –

Proverbs 10:22 tells us that THE BLESSING of The Lord makes truly rich and He adds no sorrow to it nor does toiling increase it

Psalm 35:27 says the Lord delights in the prosperity of His servant

Malachi 3:11 is a great Bible promise, to the tither it is declared that the devour is rebuked because of your giving.

Philippians 4:19 says My God shall supply all of your needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus.

I’m not feeling well, I’ve had a bad diagnosis –

Isaiah 53 asks us a question, whose report will we believe?It goes on to say that the Bible report is healing, verse five says He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquity, the chastisement needful to obtain peace was upon Him and by His stripes we are healed.

Psalm 107:20 declares that He sent His Word and healed us – See, this is why we need to get the Word in us, it brings healing and deliverance.

The Bible says I have kept your word before my eyes and I meditate on the word day and night so that I will have good success.

You’re having trouble overcoming, get in the Word – We overcome by the Word of testimony, the Bible is one big book of the testimonies of the goodness, the faithfulness, and the promises of God!

2 Peter 1:4 says we have been great and exceeding precious promises!

2 Corinthians 7:1 NIV, Get your Bible and turn there, “Therefore, since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of the reverence of God”.

To find the therefore, read verses fourteen through eighteen of chapter six.

We need to have the Word in us, read it every day, it can’t come out if we only get it once or twice a week in church, we need to feed on it everyday. The reason believers doubt is because they aren’t in the Word.

Faith comes BY hearing NOT HAVING HEARD!

Get in the Word, don’t listen to the fox get in the Word so the Word can come out and change your situation.

One last scripture, Jeremiah 1:12, I am watching over my Word to perform it.

Job 22:28 says we shall declare a thing and it will be established.

We establish one of two things with our mouth doubt or belief, fear or faith.

When you put the Word in, the Word comes out, and the Word produces good results!

How do you get a good hundred fold return on your words? Speak faith all the time!

Have you ever wondered what the 30 and 60 were? Speaking the Word 30% of the time and doubt the other 70%, speaking the Word 60% and doubt the other 40% of the time.

Speak the Word, your faith will be built, you will have peace, and peace changes the situation.


About Casey D. Bell

Casey has a passion to see generations come together for the cause of Christ. Casey teaches strongly in the areas of faith, healing, deliverance, applying God's Word to our everyday life, and the benefits of understanding our Jewish roots.
This entry was posted in Power of Words and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s